Altitude Test Chambers
The Strat Altitude Chambers simulate altitudes up to 200,000 feet. The overall temperature range of these altitude chambers is -70°C to +177°C with humidity capabilities of 20% to 98% RH, and workspace sizes ranging from 5 to 64 cubic feet. The automatically controlled vacuum and vent valves in the Tenney Strat Altitude Test Chambers provide precise altitude conditions for consistent testing needs.
Test Chamber Size: 6.4 to 64 cubic feet
- Temperature Range: -70°C to +177°C
- Humidity Capability: 20% to 98% RH
- Standard altitude conditions: Site level to 100,000 Feet
- Combined temperature and altitude: 60,000 feet maximum
- Control: ±0.3°C and ±2% RH