Summer 2017 internships now available at TPS!
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to spend your summer working on real world meaningful projects that help you grow your skills and expand your learning beyond the classroom? If so, look no farther than TPS!
We have openings for the following summer interns for students from the following types programs:
• Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Technology
• Controls and Automation
• Electrical Engineering
• Electronics Engineering Technology
• Electromechanical Maintenance
In addition to the challenging work, we offer:
• a clean and comfortable climate controlled working environment- air conditioning in the summer!
• first shift hours (6am-2:30pm) Monday-Friday,
• a friendly environment and family oriented workplace
• the ability to earn extra income during the summer and/or school credit, if needed
• the experience you want for your resume; unique opportunities to learn things not taught in a classroom
• one-on-one training
• potential opportunities to continue internships during the school year or for more than one summer (and we offer flexible schedules during the school year)
• career opportunities to grow with TPS beyond graduation
• rewards and recognition for a job well done!
• Currently enrolled in a two or four year degree program in a technical field
• Strong technical knowledge, mathematical skills, and problem-solving skills
• Strong analytical and communication skills and a positive attitude
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented and demanding environment
• Ability to handle multiple projects with drive, energy and a sense of urgency
• Self-directed, excellent initiative, strong organizational skills
• Willingness to learn and be coached and mentored by others
Interested in applying?
Visit our website at www.thermalproductsolutions.com to learn more about us and apply online! You can also email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.